“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
— Aaron Siskind
As an experienced wedding photographer, my skill is in capturing all the special moments as they unfold naturally on the day– the smiles, the tears, the love, the laughter.
To me, your wedding is a unique and magical occasion, and that is what I aim to portray with my documentary-style wedding photography. A combination of reportage mixed with creative, informal portraiture gives you a truly personal record of your day.
My friendly, unobtrusive style helps even the most camera-shy couple to relax. This means you can get on with enjoying your special day while I document the key moments – the tender looks, the stolen kisses, the joy of family and friends – to bring you images that are touchingly heartfelt and magical and that last a lifetime.
This is your day – my job is to make sure it lasts forever!
I am based in Ealing and have been a professional London wedding photographer for over 10 years. As well as London, I photograph weddings throughout the UK and I even offer special packages for overseas ceremonies too.
The camera equipment I use is all top of the range and frequently updated. Pricing is bespoke and based around your requirements. For example, smaller weddings of up to 50 guests might need a single photographer, while larger ceremonies of 130+ might need a two- or even a three-man team.
Planning for a wedding can be daunting, so to give you full peace of mind, my quotes include full public liability insurance should anything unforeseen happen on your day, though I always recommend my clients go with a good wedding insurance policy.
One of the joys about being a wedding photographer is meeting so many different couples, each with their own unique style. So that I understand more about your vision for your big day, I ask all potential clients to fill out a detailed questionnaire. From this I can offer a quote and if you are happy to proceed, we will arrange a meeting to discuss the finer details.
You can take a look at examples of my wedding photography in my Portfolio. If you like what you see, then I would love to hear from you – please contact me to let me know dates and locations and I will get back to you promptly with my availability.
My Usual package for a wedding of 130+ guests Includes:
- 2 photographers to cover the day in its entirety for up to 10hrs and to include bridal/ groom preparations prior to the service, the ceremony, formal portraits, the reception with speeches and up to, but not limited to, the first dance.
- 400 (minimum) images in digital format.
- 4 days of post production retouching and grading of each image to perfection.
- All images to be supplied in both colour and black & white in a digital format.
- Digital files that come in both High resolution ready for printing and low resolution for web use.
- A license for personal/non-commercial use for perpetuity.
- A secure online gallery for your friends and family to view all the images, where they are able to veiw & purchase prints if they wish, for a minimum of 12 months.
- A personalised presentation case and USB key to store your images.
Quotes for single photographer coverage are possible if requested.